Sunday 11 December 2022

Number twenty-one 11.12.2022

 

My onion - I do hope that you've enjoyed my onion

Today I am a bit lazy to write. 

Remember it is Sunday afternoon, we’ve been to church, witnessing our young pastor christening his youngest child, a boy; a jovial tee-drinking session with good company. Back home, just taking it slowly and leisurely.

I will therefor keep it short and sweet as the saying goes. Well, not exactly sweet because of the picture I am publishing. It is an onion. I sketched it with chalk pastels. And I enjoyed it.

There are lots to write about – almost as if you are peeling an onion. Refugees who want to visit me and to bring me a gift for my work that I am doing for them. My plants are growing. My wife is preparing a spicy meal.

This is all for now. I trust that you have had a blessed Sunday.

Write me your story, please: neelscoertse@wirelessza.co.za

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment