Tuesday 14 May 2019

LONG OVERDUE POST: I TOOK SERIOUSLY ILL & DNA HELPS TO SOLVE MURDER CASES

My dear Reader
I owe you an apology for not posting anything on my blog. The very short reason for this delay is that I took seriously ill with my liver. I contracted a non-alcoholic fatty liver. I was hospitalized for 3 days and eventually "nafl" was diagnosed. I am much better and I also visited a nutritionist. There is apparently no prescribed medication for this condition; the only thing you do is to change your diet.

Now I am up and about and ready for my next post.





You must know by now that I am an amateur genealogist and a lawyer and therefore this kind of a report will attract my attention. Read this fascinating newspaper report in the NEW YORK TIMES How Volunteer Sleuths Identified a Hiker and Her Killer After 36 - click here

Yes, the new DNA "technology" changes everything and most certainly an unexpected perk is to solve cold case murders! Good for you! 

I hope not to disappoint you in future and happy reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment