Tuesday 7 January 2020

NEW YEAR, NEW DECADE WAITING FOR US 2020: GRAPHIC IMAGES: WARNING

THE SAME MESSAGE FROM LAST DECADE?
NO - NOT SO! 
IT'S FOR 2020

I am still planting flowers and vegetables and tending my 5 hens for their eggs. Yes, they give me 4 - 5 eggs per day. I have just harvested just enough beans for supper tonight. My own homegrown beans from our garden. And I have legal work to do - I am still useful and required by clients to assist them with their legal problems. And I have not lost faith in Christ Jesus as my Savior and Lord of my life. 

I ended the past decade by visiting my friend - this friendship started 1966 in Roodepoort, Transvaal, South Africa. He now lives in Bethulie, Freestate, South Africa. My eldest daughter and I visited Johnny and his wife and had lunch with them. She is a good cook. His church needs a lot of tender loving care and I am in touch with his church leadership about it. You are right. I became an activist for better living conditions.
The Methodist Church, Kruger Street, Bethulie in need of repairs.

A refugee client of mine suffered a major setback - it seems as if his was attacked and his throat slit as well as his wrists. He is surviving. This is what he looked like when they found him

This is what he looked like on Christmas Day when they found him.

No, the sad story does not end there. It turned out beautifully. Look at his birthday party in hospital. He is alive and getting there.




His birthday party in Hospital.

Yes, I have enough things that will keep me crying all the time. And enough to cause me to loose my faith in the living Christ Jesus. I have, however chosen Him and He is my Creator and Savoir.

I have created a Blue Monster from cardboard boxes. A fun project.


The blue monster completed.

Let us continue to worship and follow Jesus Christ. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment