Friday 24 January 2020

KGOMOTSO - COMFORT & MERCY - MEN I MET TODAY IN CBD JOHANNESBURG

MR BHARAT - COBBLER 


PROTESTER: PARLIAMENT CAPE TOWN


FRIEND OF MY GARDENER

All of these men had an influence on my life in the past. Mr Bharat is a cobbler in a shopping centre in the basement of the luxurious centre. He is always friendly although I have not brought him any business at all. The protester I met outside Parliament in Cape Town protesting a certain cause. The friend of my gardener came to visit his friend when I took the photograph.

And today I met two other gentlemen in the CBD of Johannesburg that were a real blessing to me: The first guy was a humble parking assistant with the name of MERCY. Can you imagine to have mercy on the streets of Johannesburg, in the news it is a very violent city. And yet, here I met MERCY with a big humble smile attending my car while I was away doing my business at the Master of the High Court. 

Kgomotso sat next to me patiently waiting our turn to state our matter in front of the official. And we got chatting. He tells he cannot understand why people are atheists. He said: "Just look at a mountain. Can a man make it? No, he can't. Only God can do that." And he prays for his children telling them to walk the narrow path following Christ Jesus.

I was greatly comforted and had mercy coming my way in this very violent city of Johannesburg South Africa. 

I have to confess that I did not take photographs of either Mercy or Kgomotso. I do apologize to both Kgomotso and Mercy for not taking their photos. Will you keep these two guys in your thoughts and prayers please? Come to think of it, don'f forget the other three whose photos are published.

0 comments:

Post a Comment