Thursday 14 September 2017

WHAT DO YOU READ?

This is a part of my rather extensive law libray

I have to do a lot of legal research to serve my client's interests best and I am continuously updating my legal skills by my own research and then of course I attend a lot of legal training seminars. My wife is also a qualified attorney and she assists me in my practice.

The post that prompted this write-up is more of a general kind of reading - I take it for granted that you are reading of necessity a lot about your profession to keep you updated of the latest in your field of expertise. Besides that, what are you reading? Or do you just flop down on a coach and watch TV with the brain dead material soaking it up like a sponge? I encourage you to take a book and read. Grab a difficult subject and read it slowly devouring every single word as you go along. 

I suggest that you look at the recommendation of TED about 50 books to read during 2017 or maybe you have your own extensive reading list. 

Please write me at neelscoertse@wirelessza.co.za and tell me what you read and why you are reading the book/s? 

Enjoy your day reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment