Monday 17 October 2016

STATISTICS OF MY BLOG & GOOGLE

NEW BLOG DIRECTION: BLOG STATISTICS & GOOGLE STATISTICS

I thank each and every person who looked at my blog and who googled my name and read what I wrote about; I do appreciate it immensely. I pray to God that you will be blessed and that you will pass this blessing onto other people as well. Let's strive to make this world a better place; consider your legacy! When you think about your legacy it extends to the future and it doesn't stop at you or your children or even at your grandchildren. It extends into future generations for many many many years. 

I am acutely aware that the legacy that people leave are not always as simple as Facebook's LIKE button. At times it is crucially painful and even shameful. Other times it is something you would be proud of. Genealogists are working with painful and gainful memories of past generations. Saturday 15 October 2016 at the West Gauteng Branch of the Genealogical Society of South Africa we once again heard painful stories told by our members. My one friend told us that he longed to have something, [actually anything] in his grandpa's handwriting; eventually his grandmother gave him a note his grandpa wrote and he treasures it up to this day. Please visit the website of the GSSA and more particularly read the Newsletter published by West Gauteng Branch; of course I encourage you to read much wider than that - keep on reading!

What is your legacy? 

Now onto the statistics: As at 18 October 2016, my blog have been visited by people from:

South Africa
55
United States
38
France
14
Australia
8
United Kingdom
8
Austria
3
Germany
3
Netherlands
3
Brazil
2
New Zealand
2

Google gives the statistics that as at 18 October 2016 that 48686 people had a look at my writings. 

Once again, I thank you and trust that you have been blessed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment