Thursday 28 April 2016

THE CONTORTIONIST IS STILL ON THE THRONE CALLED NKANDLA

My wife and I are back from our short but eventful holiday in Rome & Dubai. Our spirits soared like Jonathan Livingstone's Seagull - a seagull that guided me on top of St Peter's Basilica and I was fortunate to have captured and to now share it with you.


I experienced a blessing.

Back in our sunny country I soon realised that even with the Guptas on the face of it no longer in South Africa, that sham of a man whom I call THE CONTORTIONIST is still on the throne of Nkandla. And that he is still laughing even in the face of Judge Yacoob telling him to abdicate. Remember this judge? He said he disagreed with the acquittal of Zuma on charges of rape; later the judge pulled the same trick as every politician by pack peddling or adjusting what he really said. Just bear this in mind.

There are very prominent South Africans who called on the Contortionist to go [nobody is brave enough the suggest where this chappie should go to, and they all leave it up to our own imaginations]. You may want to see who those South Africans are - you may read about some of them here.

I have a video clip wherein the ex Finance Minister Trevor Manuel says he thinks it is a good thing if Zuma quits. Watch this video and pay attention more or less at 10:15 where he sets out his views. Manuel is of the view that the Contortionist violated the Constitution - and I agree with Manuel. Here is another link wherein Stephen Groote writes about this video clip as well.

In the meantime I will leave you for now and thank you for reading my blog. Here's one to Zuma, the ultimate Contortionist - I took a snapshot of this Rolls Royce while we were in Dubai; I really don't know whether it belong[ed] to either one of the Guptas or maybe ex Minister of Finance Van Rooyen or maybe en route to SA for the Contortionist.



0 comments:

Post a Comment