Monday 17 April 2017

MY DAD'S CHAIR

THE PHOTOGRAPHER'S DAD'S CHAIR
Here is a story of a young person remembering and honoring his dad - after his demise.

It is worth your while to read this lovely story. Having said that, I am acutely and painfully aware that not all children feel the same about their fathers - rightly or wrongly. Some are arrested by their perceptions and cannot get away from it at all. While others reflect and come to the conclusion that their dad's were trying  their best and did not deliberately harm their children. 

Looking back on my own father I can only  thank God for a dad like him - warts and all. I thank God for a mother as well. Thank you Father in Heaven for these wonderful memories of my parents. May You bless them!

Whatever you do, or don't do, you leave a legacy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment