Monday 26 December 2016

QUEEN ELIZABETH CONFESSES HER FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST

Queen Elizabeth confesses her faith in Jesus Christ

The Queen confesses her faith in Jesus Christ during her 2016 Christmas message. It is such a wonderful experience to listen to her confessing - unflinchingly, while she looks the world into the eye. Tannie, that is too wonderful for words.

I remind you that even our own Chief Justice, Mogoeng Mogoeng confesses his faith in Christ. On 21 November 2016 I posted a blog-post when I wrote: "It is very refreshing to follow our Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng's speeches and to see how consistently he refers to his faith in Christ Jesus. He longs for a more moral society and with leaders with integrity. I personally don't know any other Chief Justice of South Africa who were so openly in his testimony about a living faith in Christ." I encourage you to read that blog-post of mine.

And now the Queen of England. Thank you Madam.

I confess with Saint Peter that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God and my Saviour: "Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.”. I pray that you too will confess that. You can read Peter's confession here and search for Peter's confession.


0 comments:

Post a Comment