Friday 8 August 2014

JACOB ZUMA RAPE VERDICT QUESTIONED



JUDGE ZAK YACOOB
CONSTITUTIONAL COURT

Judge Yacoob [the only blind judge as far as I am aware of in South Africa] from the highest court in our country, the Constitutional Court, made a staggering statement: he is of the view that our beloved President who have just dined with President Barack Obama, should have been found guilty of rape way back in 2006. Very dapper of the man to disclose this sentiment!

I agree with the judge.

I do have some problems with this statement, if it is quoted correctly and not out of context that is, why now? Judge, since 2006 you kept quiet, why? What prompted you to make it now? Why did you only see it now, may I ask?

I wonder what is your viewpoint on the verdict of that judge in Natal who quashed the criminal charges against our beloved president? What is that judge's name again? Nicholson? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment